Global Justice Law Group, PLLC is a group of experienced lawyers with a passion for making a difference for immigrants, their families and their employers. We use state of the art technology and thorough knowledge of the immigration laws to assist our clients. We offer reasonable flat fees and low cost consultations to provide affordable immigration help.Experienced Attorneys
Our attorneys have decades of combined experience in immigration law and criminal defense. Our expertise ranges from business immigration, family immigration, removal defense, naturalization, as well as asylum, VAWA, U visas, and more. Attorney Erin Hall is also experienced in criminal defense and post-conviction relief.
The attorneys in our firm are:
Our staff includes:
- Fernando Chanjan, Bilingual Administrative Assistant: Fernando has been with Global Justice Law Group since May 2015. He graduated from the University of California, Riverside with a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology. Fernando is a naturalized U.S. citizen, born in Peru, and is fluent in Spanish.
- Cynthia Sanchez, Bilingual Legal Assistant: Cynthia has been with Global Justice Law Group since 2011. She earned a Bachelor’s degree in English with a minor in Spanish from the University of Washington and studied in Mexico, Italy, and India. In her spare time, Cynthia volunteers and writes poetry. Cynthia is fluent in Spanish.
- Gilberto Arce, Foreign Law Consultant: Gilberto joined Global Justice Law Group in 2013. He earned his law degree from the University of Guadalajara. Gilberto came to the United States to work for the Mexican Consulate in Seattle, WA where he served seven of his eight years as head of the immigration legal department. Prior to his assignment at the Mexican Consulate he practiced criminal and civil law in Mexico. As a highly accomplished Consular Officer and Legal Advisor, with domestic and international experience, Gilberto has managed a variety of programs to assist Mexican citizens. He was the official liaison between the Consulate and the United States Department of Homeland Security. Gilberto worked closely with the Bureau of Immigration and Customs Enforcement in immigration and criminal legal matters. He also managed outreach programs and provided legal advice and Consular aid to Mexican citizens in their immigration and criminal cases. In addition, he coordinated the safe repatriation of Mexican Nationals and Juveniles. Gilberto is admitted to the Washington Bar Association as well as the American Bar Association as a Foreign Law Consultant. He is fluent in Spanish.
- Emily Smith, Bilingual Legal Assistant: Emily has been with Global Justice Law Group since 2014. She has Associate Degrees in Paralegal Studies and Administrative Assistance. Emily was born in Connecticut and raised in Puerto Rico. She is fluent in Spanish.
- Delsy Gaslac, Bilingual Legal Assistant: Delsy has been with Global Justice Law Group since December 2016. She was born and raised in Peru where she received her Bachelor’s degree in Education specializing in Foreign Languages at Pedro Ruiz Gallo National University, Lambayeque, Peru. Delsy came to the United States in 2011 through and exchange program. She is fluent in Spanish and also speaks French.
- Alexandra Sachnoff, Bilingual Legal Assistant: Alexandra has been with Global Justice Law Group since December 2016. She graduated from Kalamazoo College with a Bachelor’s degree in International Politics, focusing on Latin America. She studied and worked in Santiago, Chile for four years and has also trained as a pastry chef. Alexandra is fluent in Spanish.
State of the Art Technology
You can apply online to begin the process for a work visa, green card, fiancé visa, asylum, removal defense or other immigration services. When you use our services, you can provide information, check the status of your case and send messages to your attorney at any time, day or night. Our immigration services are fast, easy and efficient. Your case will be handled by experienced attorneys knowledgeable in all areas of immigration law.
Reasonable Fees at a Flat Rate
Global Justice Law Group uses a flat fee pricing system for most immigration cases. This gives you the peace of mind to know how much your case will cost. Compare and save hundreds or even thousands of dollars over other firms!
We offer in-person or telephone consultations with an experienced attorney. Request your evaluation or consultation now.