Global Justice Law Group, PLLC is a group of experienced lawyers with a passion for making a difference for immigrants, their families and their employers. We use state of the art technology and thorough knowledge of the immigration laws to assist our clients. We offer reasonable flat fees and low cost consultations to provide affordable immigration help.Experienced Attorneys
Our attorneys have decades of combined experience in immigration law and criminal defense. Our expertise ranges from business immigration, family immigration, removal defense, naturalization, as well as asylum, VAWA, U visas, and more. Attorney Erin Hall is also experienced in criminal defense and post-conviction relief.
The attorneys in our firm are:
Our staff includes:
- Fernando Chanjan, Bilingual Legal Assistant: Fernando has been with Global Justice Law Group since May 2015. He graduated from the University of California, Riverside with a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology. Fernando is a naturalized U.S. citizen, born in Peru, and is fluent in Spanish.
- Delsy Gaslac, Bilingual Legal Assistant: Delsy has been with Global Justice Law Group since December 2016. She was born and raised in Peru where she received her Bachelor’s degree in Education specializing in Foreign Languages at Pedro Ruiz Gallo National University, Lambayeque, Peru. Delsy came to the United States in 2011 through and exchange program. She is fluent in Spanish and also speaks French.
- Jamel Silva-Mejia, Bilingual Administrative Assistant: Jamel has been with Global Justice Law Group since July 2018. She is currently attending Bellevue College and will transfer to the University of Washington this year to pursue her major in Political Science and minor in International Relations. Jamel is a first generation American, born to Mexican parents. Jamel lived in Mexico for two years and she is fluent in Spanish.
- Mario Sibaja, Bilingual Administrative Assistant: Mario joined Global Justice Law Group in 2019. He graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Business with a minor in Spanish from Universidad de Costa Rica. Mario was born and raised in Costa Rica and immigrated to the U.S. in 2010. His native language is Spanish and he is also fluent in English.
- Rena Meisler, Bilingual Paralegal: Rena has been with Global Justice Law since September 2019. She graduated from University of Vermont with a degree in Community Development and a minor in Spanish. Rena grew up in New Jersey. During college she spent 6 months living in Argentina on an exchange program. She is fluent in Spanish and plans to attend University of Washington Law School next year.
State of the Art Technology
You can apply online to begin the process for a work visa, green card, fiancé visa, asylum, removal defense or other immigration services. When you use our services, you can provide information, check the status of your case and send messages to your attorney at any time, day or night. Our immigration services are fast, easy and efficient. Your case will be handled by experienced attorneys knowledgeable in all areas of immigration law.
Reasonable Fees at a Flat Rate
Global Justice Law Group uses a flat fee pricing system for most immigration cases. This gives you the peace of mind to know how much your case will cost. Compare and save hundreds or even thousands of dollars over other firms!
We offer in-person or telephone consultations with an experienced attorney. Request your evaluation or consultation now.